In the midst of a global pandemic, Modess brings teens together to keep positive and be responsible by doing their part and staying home.
The #ModessKeepMovingTogetherChallenge is an initiative to engage and empower teens online, to encourage them to keep moving and help out in any way that they can despite being at home with the challenges we all face and even while they are on their period.
1.What is the challenge?
The challenge consists of three (3) weekly tasks:
- 1st Week – Keep Social Distancing Challenge
- Participants will be challenged to learn and dance asimple choreography that will help demonstrate how Filipinos should distance themselves 6 feet from one other.
- Participants may dance to any song of their choice and can use the #ModessKeepMovingTogether stickers to decorate their video.
- Participants may post their videos either on their Facebook, Instagram, or Tiktok profiles along with the hashtag #ModessKeepMovingTogether. Accounts must be set to public.
- 2nd Week – Keep Moving Hearts Challenge
- Using Instagram Stories, participants must use the #ModessKeepMovingTogether stickers to create and decorate notes for people they want to inspire and encourage – whether these are frontliners, girls stuck at home, their family or friends.
- These Instagram Stories can be saved and downloaded into their phones. Participants can post the photo/video files either on their Facebook, Instagram, or Tiktok profiles along with the hashtag #ModessKeepMovingTogether. Accounts must be set to public.
- 3rd Week – Keep Safe Challenge
- Participants will be challenged to make use of unconventional materials(bandana, old shirt, etc.) at home to create their own design for a DIY face mask or face shield.
- Participants must take a photo or video of their designs and post thison their Facebook, Instagram, or Tiktok profiles along with the hashtag #ModessKeepMovingTogether. Accounts must be set to public.
2. When is the campaign period?
The #ModessKeepMovingTogetherChallengewill run from April 28, 2020 to May 28, 2020 in Facebook, Instagram, and Tiktok social platforms.
3. Who can qualify for the promo?
Any individual can participate in the challenges. Those eligible for feature will be all female residents of the Philippines from 13 – 17 years old during the campaign period.
4. What are the prizes?
- Keep Social Distancing Challenge – The most fun and creative dance will be chosen and danced by Maymay Entrata. Qualified entries will be collated into a PSA video and will be posted on the Modess Angels Facebook page.
- Keep Moving Hearts Challenge – Qualified entries will be collated into an encouragement video and will be posted on the Modess Angels Facebook page.
- Keep Safe Challenge – Maymay Entrata will choose her favorite design and replicate this on her channel to encourage more of her followers to do the same.
Terms and Conditions:
1. All entry posts will be reviewed. Any entry deemed inappropriate or unsuitable for posting, in the sole discretion of the organizer (Modess brand team of Johnson & Johnson Philippines), will be deemed invalid and will be taken down. Inappropriate and unsuitable entries include, but shall not be limited to:
- obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory content, data or images unsuitable for broadcast, crude, vulgar or offensive pictures, depictions, images, language gang signs and /or symbols, gratuitous violence, gun or other imagery or gestures of weapons, nudity, graphic or sexual activity, commercial products such as clothing, toys, food not indicated on the activity and/or their trademarks, brands, logo or endorsements, hard liquor, use of product images, license plates, phone numbers, personal addresses (physical or email) or otherwise website or web page links. Additionally, clothing worn in the photo should not contain any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, phrases, trademarks or other third party materials
- illegal drug or alcohol use or abuse, derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups, humiliate other people (publicity or email) or otherwise, any assault or threatening of others, trespass or violation of other people’s rights or property, illegal or inappropriate activity, behavior or conduct, any other content, display, materials and/or images that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by organizer in its sole discretion
- any third-party materials that may otherwise violate or infringe the copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased or entity, or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered
2. By posting entries for the challenge, the participant gives Johnson & Johnson (Philippines), Inc. possible permission to use the said photo or video for publicity and content in relation to the campaign only in various media such as print, radio, tv, internet, and other multimedia outlets. You represent that any individuals depicted in the photo or video have expressly agreed that their images may be posted as part of joining the entry. By participating in the challenge, the participant also warrants that she has agreed to the rules, mechanics, terms and conditions.
- Qualified entries that are chosen to be featured will be privately messaged by the Modess® Angels Facebook account to secure their email address and will be sent a formal email in order to obtain and confirm consent to be part of the challenge’s post-campaign content.
- Qualified entries from minors that are chosen to be featured will be privately messaged by the Modess® Angels Facebook account to secure their email address and will request for parental / legal guardian’s consent to be part of the challenge’s post-campaign content via formal email.