- What is the promo?
Show us how you’re #FreeToMoveWithModess®, even if you’re just at home! Send us your #FreeToMoveWithModess® pledge video with caption and get a chance to win one (1) of 90 Samsung®Galaxy A20 Smartphones!
- When is the promo period?
The #FreeToMoveWithModess®Promotion runs from February 18, 2021 to March 28, 2021on social media platforms nationwide. Total number of promotional days are 39 days.
- Who can qualify for the promo?
- All female residents of the Philippines from 13 – 30 years old. Parental consent will be required for minors.
- Terms and conditions will apply.
- Applicable local laws and regulations and company policies and guidelines will apply in determining the winners.
- What are the prizes?
- Win one (1) of 90 Samsung® Galaxy A20 Smartphones
- How to join?
- Post your #FreeToMoveWithModess®video with caption on any social media platform.
- Submit a link to your post along with a screenshot of your post to the Modess® microsite at Modess®.com.ph/freetomovewithModess®
Promo Period: February 18 – March 28, 2021
Culmination/Awarding: March 31, 2021
Coverage: All female residents of the Philippines, from 13 to 30 years old
I. Full Promo Mechanics
- The #FreeToMoveWithModess® Promotion (“Promo”) runs from February 18 to March 28, 2021 on social media platforms nationwide.
- To join the Promo, simply show us how you’re Free to Move with Modess®, even if you’re just at home! Post your #FreeToMoveWithModess® video with caption on any social media platform (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube or TikTok) and break free together with other girls in making this a better year.
- For the video and caption entries to qualify, the following guidelines must be followed:
- Video must follow the template (see template and sample content below). Consumer must show how she is #FreeToMoveWithModess®.
From a year of being held back, Modess is challenging you to be #FreeToMove! Breakfree from what’s holding you back and dare to get creative, get moving, and pursue your passions even if you’re just at home.
Upload a video of yourself being#FreeToMoveWithModess using the template below and get a chance to win 1 out of90 Samsung Galaxy A20 phones!
This 2021, I’m breaking free from thinking that I can’t pursue art!
I will draw, paint, sculpt, and more because I’m #FreeToMoveWithModess!
- Video should feature/show only the consumer that is making the entry.
- Video must feature at least one (1) Modess®Regular product.
- Video length can be at 15 seconds maximum.
- Videos are encouraged to be created in and under safe circumstances. If possible, videos should be done from consumer’s own home or own backyard.
- Video must be posted on consumer’s own social media account (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube or TikTok). Consumer’s entry post must be set to public.
- Video post must include a caption of their #FreeToMoveWithModess challenge entry and must include the hashtag #FreeToMoveWithModess®.
- Video must follow the template (see template and sample content below). Consumer must show how she is #FreeToMoveWithModess®.
- Once guidelines are followed and video with caption is posted on consumer’s own social media account, consumer must submit the link to her post, along with a screenshot of her post, to the Modess® microsite at www.Modess®.com.ph/freetomovewithModess®.Before an entry can be fully submitted, Consumer will be asked to [a] provide her contact details (full name, contact number, complete home address, and email address), [b] agree to the Privacy Notice and Consent, and [c] agree to the Promo Mechanics on the microsite.
- Once the link to the post, screenshot of post, contact details, and agreement to both the Privacy Notice and Consent, and Promo Mechanicshave been submitted in the microsite, an email will be sent to the consumer to confirm her entry.
- Only female consumers residing in the Philippines from 13 to 30 years old during the Promo period from February 18 until March 28, 2021, are qualified to join the Promo. Applicable local laws and regulations and company policies and guidelines will apply in determining the winners.
- Only one entry is allowed per consumer.
- Ninety (90) girls will be awarded as winners via a randomized raffle draw of all entries from the 39-day run on March 31, 2021.
- An email will be sent to the consumer if she has won a Samsung® Galaxy A20 phone. JNTL Consumer Health (Philippines) Inc. (“JJPI”) or representative from partner agency will also call and message the winners to ensure and confirm that the notification gets to the winners.
- Winners will be required to fully accomplish or secure, as applicable, and submit the following information and documents in order to avail of the prize:
- Complete shipping address in the Philippines
- Duly signed agreement to the Full Promo Mechanics document (For minors, the agreement to the Full Promo Mechanics document must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.)
- Duly signed Privacy Notice and Consent document
- 2 valid government-issued ID with picture and signature, such as
- Driver’s License
- SSS or GSIS
- Voter’s ID
- For minors, one of the two IDs may be an Official School ID. Exception will be made for minors that may only have 1 ID available.
- For minors – Parental consent form, and birth certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority, and, when applicable, proof of legal guardianship.
- For winners residing in Metro Manila, prize willneed to be picked up at the JJPI office at Edison Road, Parañaque City. For winners residing in Metro Manila that are minors, upon confirmation of parental consent, pick-up will be facilitated through the winner’s parent/guardian. For winners residing outside of Metro Manila,redemption ofprize will be via shipment to their provided shipping address. JJPI / agency contact shall notify winners outside of Metro Manila once prize has been shipped. Redemption of the prize shall only be completed once the winner has confirmed with JJPI / agency contact that she has received the phone. JJPI / agency contact shall assume receipt of the prize if winner does not confirm within three (3) weeks from the time she is notified of the prize having been shipped.
- Winners who have not confirmed receipt of notification email or call within sixty (60) days will have their prize forfeited in favor of JJPI.
- Prizes are not transferable and/or convertible to cash by the winners.
- An Entry (whether a winning or non-winning entry) may be selected to be a part of a Modess® video, which will be shown on all Modess® social media accounts. An Entry may also be featured in a March Women’s Month online campaign of Summit Media Philippines’ Candymag.com in partnership with Modess®. Entries chosen to be featured in a compilation video and online campaign of Candymag.com will be contacted by an agency contact.
As part of this execution, we are partnering with Candymag.com for Women’s Month (March) to feature inspiring teen girls who continue to move, learn, and pursue their passions even with today’s challenging and limited circumstances. Features will be in the form of either Instagram posts or Instagram stories.
- All videos and photos submitted pursuant to or in connection with this Promo (all hereinafter collectively encompassed in the term “Entry” as used in this Promo) shall be the sole property of JJPI, which shall have the exclusive right to exhibit, publish, circulate, post, air, re-air, play, replay, edit, collate, print, digitize, or otherwise use (all hereinafter collectively referred to as “Use”) the same, whether in part or in whole, without any payment of any kind or consideration to any individual whose likeness appears in any entry.Moreover, JJPI shall have the exclusive right to Use any of the “Entry” materials submitted for any non-commercial purpose even beyond Promo Period, including but not limited to post promotion materials, digital archives, internal presentations, documentaries, and so on, without payment or further compensation to the consumer. JJPI shall, moreover, have the right to share any Entry that it may select, at its sole determination, with Candymag.com for purposes of including the Entry or any element thereof in a campaign by Candymag.com. Once shared, the Entry may be Used by Candymag.com, as well as providers and partners of JJPI and Candymag.com, to make the Entry or any element thereof appropriate for the said campaign, with final approval of JJPI. JJPI also grants authority to partner agency to assist in choosing Entries that will be featured in the compilation video to be posted in Modess® social media accounts, as well as production of said material.By participating in the Promo, consumer expressly agrees to waive all ownership, rights and interests to any Entry, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights and right to publicity, relative to or arising from any Entry containing consumer’s image, likeness or voice. Consumer understands and agrees that JJPI has no liability for the unauthorized use by third parties of any Entry once posted, shared, exhibited, circulated or otherwise published on social media and other websites, nor for the Use by Candymag.com of the Entry or any element thereof once the same is received from JJPI.
Below are the executional agreements with Candymag.com below with regards to usage of Entries:
• Content to be featured in the posts to be provided by JJPI in a raw format (name of submitter, caption, and either video or photo content)
o Content is curated by JJPI from its endorser, KOLs, and entries submitted via the Modess® microsite
o Material will be stored and shared via a secure OneDrive link
• Candymag.com may process and edit the materials provided to fit the format of the post values, without distorting the content and/or messaging of the original material, the final content to be approved by JJPI before posting
• The content provided and final assets produced will only be for use within the scope of this campaign partnership.
• All advertisements are accepted and published by Summit Publishing Co., Inc., upon the representation that the advertiser and/or the Advertising Agency is authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter thereof. In consideration of Summit Publishing Co., Inc.’s acceptance of such advertisement for publication, the Advertiser and/or Advertising Agency shall indemnify and save Summit Publishing Co., Inc., its Directors, Officers and employees free and harmless from and against suit or the loss or expense resulting from claims or suits based upon the contents or subject matter of such advertisement, including without limitation, claims or suits for libel, violation of right of privacy, plagiarism and copyright or intellectual property right infringement. Summit Publishing Co., Inc. reserves the right to insert word “advertisement”.
- For all questions or concerns, the consumer may refer to or contact any of the following:
- Promo Microsite - Modess®.com.ph/freetomovewithModess®
- Modess® Website page - https://www.Modess®.com.ph/contact-us
- JNTL Consumer Health (Philippines) Inc. Consumer Care Center at (02) 8368-8230
- Modess®Ò Angels Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/Modess®angelsofficial)
- All submissions will be reviewed. An Entry that does not comply with the qualifications and requirements provided in the Promo Mechanics will be disqualified.
- Any entry deemed inappropriate or unsuitable for posting, in the promo organizer’s sole discretion, will be disqualified and will be taken down. Inappropriate and unsuitable entries include, but shall not limit to:
An entry not in compliance with the above requirements may be disqualified and removed from the promo page.
- obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory content, data or images unsuitable for broadcast, crude, vulgar or offensive pictures, depictions, images, language gang signs and /or symbols, gratuitous violence, gun or other imagery or gestures of weapons, nudity, explicit graphic or sexual activity, commercial products such as clothing, toys, food not indicated on the activity and/or their trademarks, brands, logo or endorsements, hard liquor use of product images, license plates, phone numbers, personal addresses (physical or email) or otherwise website or web page links, clothing worn in the photo should not contain any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, phrases, trademarks or other third party materials
- illegal drug or alcohol use or abuse, derogatory characterizations of any ethnics, racial, sexual or religious groups, humiliate other people (publicity or email) or otherwise, any assault or threatening of others, trespass or violation of other people’s rights or property, illegal or inappropriate activity, behavior or conduct, any other content, display, materials and/or images that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by Organizer in its sole discretion
- any content that contains third party materials (including music) that may otherwise violate or infringe (or may infringe) the copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered and may disqualify the entrant
- any content that contains any content or performance that has been broadcast or streamed, published or televised on television or as part of a recording of a motion picture film or television program.
- any content containing Adverse Event or Medical Device Reports regarding use of J&J products
- any content appearing to portray, describe or relate to the use of a J&J product, drug, or device in a manner outside the scope of the approved indications or use appearing on its label
- JJPI reserves the right to disqualify participants who hack or attempt to hack the Promo, manipulate any related documents, or try to unfairly influence the promo or other participants in any way.
- All employees of JJPI and any other party who are directly involved in organizing, promoting or conducting the promo and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the Promo.
- Violation of or non-compliance with any of the promo mechanics and rules shall be a ground for automatic disqualification.
III. General Terms& Conditions
- In no event shall JJPI, its affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the consumer for any monetary amount greater than the value of the prizes due to the prize winner under the rules and regulations of this Promo.
- JJPI is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, undeliverable email, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, mobile/telephone, mobile/telephone line or other mobile/telephone related problems or errors, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promo, or by any human error which may occur in connection with this Promo.
- The agreement to the Full Promo Mechanics document must be opted in before the consumers submit each of their promo entries, as seen below and in the following section:
Agreement to Full Promo Mechanics
By participating in this Promo, consumer agrees to be bound by the Full Promo Mechanics contained herein. Failure to comply with the said terms, conditions, rules, regulations, instructions or methods will result in consumer’s disqualification.
The Promo shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. It shall be consumer’s sole responsibility and obligation to ensure that she complies with and does not contravene any laws to which she may be personally subjected to.
IV. Privacy Notice and Consent
 To allow you to participate in the Promo and enable JJPI and its authorized partners to execute the Promo, including video curation, the creation of Promo campaign materials, and the publication of entries in various media;
 To enable JJPI to establish its customer relationship management with you;
 To enable JJPI and/or its authorized partners to provide information to youabout JJPI’sconsumer healthcare products, across different platforms;
 For future marketing efforts of JJPI with you, including the sending of product updates, and communications on events, programs, and activities, via email, SMS, and/or social media platforms.
You acknowledge and agree that images, photographs, audio and/or video recordings submitted by you for this Promo may be taken to form part of the Promo files and documentation (“Entry”), which you hereby agree shall be owned by JJPI, and which JJPI may post or publish in various media for Promo documentation and other non-commercial purpose without any compensation of any kind to you.
If you are a minor under the age of 18 years old, you represent that your parent or legal guardian is also reading this Privacy Notice and Consent and that it is your parent or legal guardian giving consent to the collection, use, and processing of your personal information, including the Entry, and to the Waiver contained here.
If you do not agree or consent to the collection and processing of your personal information, including the Entry, you cannot qualify for the Promo and JJPI will not be able to carry out the above purposes.
- Disclosure of information: JJPI discloses your personal information to its affiliates for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice. A list of JJPI’s affiliates is available at http://www.investor.jnj.com/sec.cfm (click on the link to Form 10K, Exhibit 21, under “SEC Filings”). JJPI is the party responsible for the management of the jointly-used personal information.JJPI may also disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties, but only (i) to service providers that it uses to support its business, such as technology and digital/marketing service providers, and with which JJPI has a contract in place and (ii) to third parties engaged directly or indirectly in the organization and execution of the Promo.
- Your Privacy Rights. You have the right to request to review the personal information JJPI has collected about you, as well as the right to request correction, deletion, blocking, data portability and restriction of JJPI’s use of such information. If you have questions about JJPI’s privacy practices, or if you want to withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications from us, contact us or please write to the following address:
JNTL Consumer Health (Philippines) Inc. Consumer Care Center, Edison Road, Parañaque City
Telephone number: (632) 368-8230
Toll free number (for PLDT landline users only): 00 800 888 111 00
- Cross-Border Transfer: The use and disclosure of personal information may involve a transfer of the information to jurisdictions located outside your country of residence, including the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country. Appropriate contractual and other measures are in place to protect your personal information when it is transferred.
- Data Retention. JJPI will retain your personal information for as long as needed or permitted in the light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained. The criteria used to determine JJPI’s retention periods include: (i) the length of time JJPI has an ongoing relationship with you and provide the service to you; (ii) whether there is a legal obligation to which JJPI is subject; and (iii) whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation, or regulatory investigations).
- Release. You release and agree to hold JJPI free and harmless from any and all claims, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, which you, your heirs or assigns may at any time have against JJPI on account of the granting of your consent and authorities set forth herein which you might otherwise have as a result of any such use of your personal information.
- Waiver. Youexpresslywaiveall ownership, rights and interests to any Promo Material, as well as any Entry that will be submitted in and for the Promo, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights and right to publicity, relative to or arising from any Promo Material, including the Entry, containing you / your child’s image, likeness or voice. You understand that, once your image is published in JJPI’s website and/or posted on JJPI’s official digital media platforms, JJPI cannot control how the individuals visiting JJPI’s website and digital media platforms use your images. You acknowledge and agree that JJPI shall have no liability for the unauthorized use by third parties of your personal information and of any Entry once posted, shared, exhibited, circulate or otherwise published in social media and other websites.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-114001 Series of 2021