- What is the promo?
The Modess Take the Survey and Win (Promo) aims to expand the consumer healthcare database of JNTL Consumer Health (Philippines) Inc. (Company). The promo will run from July 25, 2022 to August 20, 2022. The Promo is open to female consumers aged 13 to 35 years old in the Philippines. Participants will be asked to answer the survey form, and provide some personal information via the website or through the instant form. All valid entries are qualified to win a PHP 10,000 cash plus Modess Products or PHP 5,000 plus Modess Products. There will be a total of 6 winners for the Promo Period.
- When is the promo period?
The Promotion shall run from July 25, 2022 to August 20, 2022 on the Modess website and on social media platforms – Facebook and Instagram.
- Who can qualify for the promo?
a. All Consumers residing in the Philippines from 13 – 35 years old. Parental consent will be required for minors.
b. Terms and conditions will apply.
c. Applicable local laws and regulations and company policies and guidelines will apply in determining the winners.
- What are the prizes?
Winners Qty Prizes Grand Prize Winner 1 PHP 10,000 cash and Modess® Products Second Prize Winners 5 PHP 5,000 cash and Modess® Products
- How to join?
Just answer the short survey, and provide your personal information with a successful and valid entry at modess.com.ph/Take-the-Survey-and-Win via our website, or through the official linked forms on social media platforms: Facebook and Instagram.
Modess® Take the Survey and Win 2022 Promotion
Type of Promotion: Sales Promotion-Raffle
Promo Period: July 25, 2022 to August 20, 2022
Culmination/Awarding: August 30, 2022
Coverage: All female residents of the Philippines, aged 13 to 35 years old.
I. Full Promo Mechanics
- The Modess® Promo shall run from July 25, 2022 to August 20, 2022 on social media platform links nationwide - Facebook and Instagram.
- There are two ways to join the Promo. Simply sign up with a successful and valid Entry at modess.com.ph/Take-the-Survey-and-Win/ via our website, or through our Facebook and Instagram official forms.
- Before an Entry can be fully submitted, Consumer will be asked to [a] take the short survey [b] provide her contact details (full name, contact number, email address, and birth date), [c] agree to the Privacy Notice and Consent, and [d] agree to the Promo Mechanics on the microsite.
- Once the Consumer has submitted the required information and agreed to both the Privacy Notice and Consent, and Promo Mechanics on the microsite, an email will be sent to the Consumer to confirm her Entry.
- Only female Consumers residing in the Philippines aged 13 to 35 years old during the promo. Applicable local laws and regulations and company policies and guidelines will apply in determining the winners.
- Only one (1) Entry is allowed per Consumer.
- The personal information provided will be used as a contact reference should the Consumer be a winner.
- Six (6) girls will be awarded as winners via a randomized raffle draw of all entries, with the presence of a Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) representative on August 30, 2022 There are a total of six (6) winners during the Promo Period, and participants can win only win.
- A formal notification letter and an email confirmation will be sent to the Consumer if she has won. JNTL Consumer Health (Philippines) Inc. (“JJPI”) will call and message the winners to ensure and confirm that the notification gets to the winners.
- Winners will be required to fully accomplish or secure, as applicable, and submit the following information and documents in order to avail of the prize:
i. Complete shipping address in the Philippines
ii. Duly signed agreement to the Full Promo Mechanics document (For minors, the agreement to the Full Promo Mechanics document must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.)
iii. Duly signed Privacy Notice and Consent document
iv. 2 valid government-issued IDs with picture and signature, such as
1. Driver’s License
2. SSS or GSIS
5. Voter’s ID
6. For minors, one of the two IDs may be an Official School ID. Exception will be made for minors that may only have 1 ID available.
v. For minors – Parental consent form, and birth certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority, and, when applicable, proof of legal guardianship.
- For all winners, the redemption of prizes will be via shipment to their provided shipping address. JJPI / Agency contact shall notify winners once prizes have been shipped. Redemption of the prize shall only be completed once the winner has confirmed with JJPI / Agency contact that she has received the prize. JJPI contact shall assume receipt of the prize if the winner does not confirm within three (3) weeks from the time she is notified of the prize having been shipped.
- Winners who have not confirmed receipt of notification via registered mail within sixty (60) days from the date of receipt of such notification registered mail or publication of the names of the winners whichever comes last, will have their prize forfeited in favor of JJPI upon prior approval of DTI. Forfeiture of prize will be enforced by informing the winner via call or email that the prize has been forfeited at the sixtieth (60th) day, with prior DTI approval.
- Johnson & Johnson Philippines shall shoulder the 20% tax for prizes exceeding P10,000.00.
- Prizes are not transferable and/or convertible to cash by the winners.
- For all questions or concerns, the Consumer may refer to or contact any of the following:
a. Modess® Website page - https://www.Modess.com.ph/contact-us
b. JNTL Consumer Health (Philippines) Inc. Consumer Care Center at (02) 8368-8230
c. Modess® Angels Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/modessangelsofficial)
- All submissions will be reviewed. An Entry that does not comply with the qualifications and requirements provided in the Promo Mechanics will be disqualified.
- JJPI reserves the right to disqualify participants who hack or attempt to hack the Promo, manipulate any related documents, or try to unfairly influence the promo or other participants in any way.
- All employees of JJPI and any other party who are directly involved in organizing, promoting or conducting the promo and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the Promo.
- Violation of or non-compliance with any of the promo mechanics and rules shall be a ground for automatic disqualification.
III. General Terms & Conditions
- In no event shall JJPI, its affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the participants for any monetary amount greater than the value of the prizes due to the prize winner under the rules and regulations of this Promo.
- JJPI is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, undeliverable email, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, mobile/telephone, mobile/telephone line or other mobile/telephone related problems or errors, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promo, or by any human error which may occur in connection with this Promo.
- The agreement to the Full Promo Mechanics document must be opted in before the Consumers submit each of their promo entries, as seen below and in the following section:
Agreement to Full Promo Mechanics
By participating in this Promo, Consumer agrees to be bound by the Full Promo Mechanics contained herein. Failure to comply with the said terms, conditions, rules, regulations, instructions, or methods will result in Consumer’s disqualification.
The Promo shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. It shall be Consumer’s sole responsibility and obligation to ensure that she complies with and does not contravene any laws to which she may be personally subjected to.
IV. Privacy Notice and Consent
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-147919, Series of 2022